- 3 replies
- 144 views
- Add Reply
- Public: Everyone can see the group and its posts, and can participate without joining.
- Open: Everyone can see the group and its posts, but only members can participate. Everyone can join.
- Closed: Everyone can see the group and who's in it, but only members can see posts and participate. Users need to ask a leader to join.
- Private: Only members can find the group and see its posts. Users need to be invited by a leader to join.
- Follow main forum rules
- No offensive content/group names
- Each group may define a set of rules in a post called "Rules", these must be followed as long as they don't contradict the main rules
- All groups must have a description, profile avatar and header otherwise they won't be accepted
- You can link your "gang" or "org" website if you have one in the description, however, you must have a link on that website back to www.apexgaming.net and must not promote or be active on other Roleplay community's
- We reserve the right to remove groups and anytime should we have a valid reason
- 10 replies
- 153 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 267 views
- Add Reply
- 15 replies
- 480 views
- Add Reply
Completed new vehicles. Some old some new, total of 295.
Complete new car dealer.
Buddies should now save
The distiller now starts a fire when it blows up.
Plant pots are now considered a drug (limits)
Lamps are brighter, you can also choose a color for it.
Distilleries can be grav guned and moved around.
Mayor will now be demoted on death, same with Secret Service
You can now move your buddy props and freeze them.
Secret Service now has updated weapons.
Player/Weapon damage has been buffed up. (Lowered in Hands)
New jailing system.
Scout Ammo will now properly work as intended
VIPS+ can now freeze the props
The burner phone no longer depositories itself, and it will alert you with what he's selling and where he is going.
Police models now have skins based on their rank
New moonshine stuff will no longer spawn on your head.
Road Workers trucks now have lights
We are very excited by this feature and what it brings to the table, It is now possible to create Your very own piece of Apex Gaming with your very own group, your very own forums, and very own gallery!
This is a game changer not just for Gangs, Org & business but also for members who wish to create their own group for playing other games like PUBG or GTA5 (a group for people interested in the game) or maybe a group for the twitch streamers of Apex to all share ideas and network with each other, The possibilities are in fact endless and we look forward to seeing what you can come up with!
As a group owner, you can setup your own forums and even lock and pin topics, Yes it is that powerful! We have created the stage but long term we want people to create their own stages on our platform, Create your own mini communities and run your own events on our servers or on other games.
Groups have 4 different privacy settings:
Group owners can also appoint their own group leaders and group moderators, your new group is already setup to handle growth, but with that comes responsibility to moderate your own group to face warnings of improvement or removal of ownership/closure
The management and staff team will not be reading or moderating your group forums unless we receive a report so it is important to follow the group rules:
Hello APEX Players!
It gives me great pleasure to announce that our PERP will be launching this Saturday, July 29th at 4:00 PM EST.
More information to follow. Be sure to let all of your friends know that the server is back!
- APEX Management
Hey all -
I'm excited to announce that APEX Gaming is coming back! As before, we'll be bringing you the best content we can. We have an excellent staff team lined up and many server/gamemode ideas in the works. We were able to bring over all posts/members from the old forums (good riddance, vB5...) so your shitposting should be right where you left it.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to direct it to the staff in teamspeak! We're also working on having a Slack open to the community, so you can look forward to that if teamspeak isn't your thing
Thanks everyone - looking forward to playing with y'all!